Compatible with both 21.5" and 27" iMacs released from 2012-2015
• Attach your iMac to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount safely and securely with the innovative clamp design
• Precision-engineered aluminum bracket perfectly matches the finish of your iMac
• Integrated top shelf to accommodate a drive or other device
• One of the only aftermarket VESA mounts compatible with 2012 or newer iMacs
More Ways To Mount Your iMac
Connect your iMac to any VESA compatible mount with ease, simply and securely. The iMac is an amazing, flexible computer, found in homes and workplaces around the world. After 2012, the factory fitted stand is not detachable, making it impossible to attach the iMac to a VESA wall, pivot or other mount. The NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac solves this problem with a precision bracket and a one of a kind clamping system, custom designed to allow your iMac to safely and securely attach to a VESA compatible mount.
Made in the USA, the NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac is a unique and easy install solution that gives you the freedom to mount your iMac exactly how you want for optimal comfort and productivity.
NuMount Pivot Desk Mount for VESA thats pictured is sold separately.
• Most 2007 or later iMac (20"-27") including the new iMac with Retina 5K display
The weight limit specified by VESA for MIS-D mounts is 14 kg (30.8 lb). Including the extra weight of the NuMount VESA adapter (2.5 lb).
The following iMacs do NOT meet this requirement:
• iMac10,1 and iMac 11,1 (27" late 2009)
• iMac11,3 (27" mid 2010)
• iMac12,2 (27" mid 2011)
For this reason it is NOT RECOMMENDED to use the NuMount VESA adapter with 27" iMacs from 2009 to 2011
See the assembly manual for more details click here