OWC SSD/Flash PCIe Carrier for most Apple 2013 to Current SSD Flash drives
Put Factory-Installed PCIe Blade SSDs Back to Work.
Use the Apple factory-installed PCIe SSD found in current Macs in any system with an available PCIe x4 slot, including legacy Mac Pro towers, PCs, or Thunderbolt expansion chassis. Reuse and repurpose an Apple factory-installed PCIe SSD after an upgrade to get the most from your system.
• Directly mount a factory-installed PCIe SSD
• Works at the maximum speed potential of the SSD
• Easy installation. No drivers required
Storage Expansion at Top Speed
With unrestricted throughput, the OWC PCIe SSD Expansion Card delivers flexible storage expansion at the maximum capable speed of the installed blade SSD to any computer or Thunderbolt expansion chassis with an available PCIe Slot.
Just Plug and Play
Mount your factory-installed PCIe SSD to the OWC PCIe SSD Expansion Card, install it in any available PCIe x4 (or greater) slot, and you're up and running with expanded high-speed storage. Use as a native, high-speed, boot drive or scratch-disk to boost capacity and performance, or install in a Helios Thunderbolt expansion chassis for versatile external storage. With no drivers or extra software needed, OWC PCIe SSD Expansion Card makes repurposing PCIe blade SSDs easy, giving you the most from your Mac.
Compatible with the following SSDs:
• iMac 21.5" Late 2013
• iMac 21.5" Mid 2014
• iMac w/ Retina 5K Display Late 2014
• Mac Mini late 2014
• MacBook Air 11" and 13" Mid 2013
• MacBook Air 11" and 13" Early 2014
• MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 13" and 15" Late 2013
• MacBook Pro w/ Retina Display 13" and 15" Mid 2014
• Mac Pro Late 2013