• Required for any drive installed into the main drive bay.
• Eliminate fan noise and maintain correct system fan control when upgrading your 2009- 2010 iMac.
• The only iMac HDD upgrade option on the market certified to pass the Apple Hardware Test.
• Fixes firmware incompatibility issues with third party hard drives.
• Engineered in-house and backed by OWC's award-winning customer support.
Improve Performance and Capacity. Upgrade Your iMac with Confidence.
OWC's in-line solution is the only hardware digital thermal sensor on the market allowing a third-party SATA drive to be installed in your iMac. A convenient, plug-and-play cable, the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor eliminates fan noise and maintains proper system fan control through the iMac's System Management Controller. This innovative device is designed specifically for the iMac, requires no software hacks and ensures compatibility with Apple's built-in diagnostic processes.
Note: Before attempting to perform this installation, please watch the OWC Install Video, corresponding to your machine, in its entirety to determine your ability to perform this complex upgrade.
If you are not fully confident in your ability to upgrade the drive in your 2009-2010 iMac after watching the OWC Install Video, you can have OWC upgrade your iMac where our certified technicians will expertly upgrade your iMac and ship it back to you.
Tools sold separately
Condición : Nuevo
Este es un producto totalmente nuevo. En algunos casos, los productos nuevos vienen de dis-montado equipos nuevos o mas grandes asambleas.
Números de pieza : DIDIMACHDD09, OWCDIDIMACHDD09
Garantía : 12 meses
Para obtener más información, visite la página del producto.